Feeds RSS

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tech has started and we are not ready.

Technically Mr. Mark wasn't there until practically the end of the day. 
So half of 4's play was teched. 
mhmmm. That's like teching maybe the first two scenes of midsummer.  

Today was not good. 
In order to make today less crappy, I ran over to corner bakery during lunch and got 10 bags of happy in the form of monster cookies. 
I gave one to each of the counselors and my three cits. 
Maggie joked that I should have a GoPro on my head because she wanted to record their reactions. It was so great. They thought I was pulling them over to tell them about some camp admin thingy and I was like "I know today's a really crappy day, so maybe this will make it a little better?" 
I also got one for Camryn who's in the little kid camp, she's in Rent as Maureen so she's in her own tech now too. Poor thing. :( But yes, tech love. 
I got a lot of hugs and that was very nice. 

It's tech. 
It's what I do. 
also, sidenote. Mom and I found this wonderful new food thing for McDaniel tech and you're gonna haveta wait till fall for it. But it's delicious. Yes. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment