Feeds RSS

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Reason 124


  • Children Will Listen from Into The Woods is our finale song, and we were practicing it. None of the kids knew it. None of the cits knew it. Maggie didn't know it.  So basically it was Alto me and Mr. Al running that singing practice. It was cute. I can't hot the high notes, but it made me happy. 
  • DANCE BATTLE
I like to babble at the campers in german. Hello, how are you, CHILDREN NO, that sorta things. One of my campers asked me if my last name was German. I told her that it was italian. She asked me if I spoke German at home, I told her nope. BABYGIRL ASKED ME IF I WAS FLUENT OMG NO CHILD NO NO NO. Also I am the only one who can say Aschenpüttel correctly (Thanks Esa!!) so that might've tipped her that way. I dunno. Made me super happy though, even if they were wrong. 
  • "Q, what languages do you speak?" 
Fluently? English. 
What are you learning? 
Let me get my list......

  • Also Laura and I have the same payday which yaay getting paid haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment