CAMP STARTS AGAIN TOMORROW
I know, I know. I'm gonna be really cranky tomorrow blah blah blah.
Well, right now, I'm so ready for the new campers!!
New York New York! I wanna know what songs we're gonna do, and what our dance music is gonna be, all that fun stuff. AND THEME DAYS!!!
We're ofc gonna do color day, which is good early on so you can count the children and know who is yours or not.
Hopefully another pajama day and maybe even a crazy socks day or something? Hmm. Possibilities.
We have 15 kids in Group 1 and we have like four boys. In Group 1 alone. The entire camp is overbooked by 2.
Bring it on.
We also have some campers with severe peanut allergies, so nooo peanuts. Nuh-uh. Nein. Keine Erdnüsse. And a couple with other health issues so I've totally gotta take care of myself so I can watch after the kids and make sure they're okay.
I'm not gonna do the thing.
YAAAY SESSION TWO!!!!
CAMP CAMP CAMP IT UP
I'LL MAKE A MAAAAAN OUT OF YOOOUUUUU!!!
I know, I know. I'm gonna be really cranky tomorrow blah blah blah.
Well, right now, I'm so ready for the new campers!!
New York New York! I wanna know what songs we're gonna do, and what our dance music is gonna be, all that fun stuff. AND THEME DAYS!!!
We're ofc gonna do color day, which is good early on so you can count the children and know who is yours or not.
Hopefully another pajama day and maybe even a crazy socks day or something? Hmm. Possibilities.
We have 15 kids in Group 1 and we have like four boys. In Group 1 alone. The entire camp is overbooked by 2.
Bring it on.
We also have some campers with severe peanut allergies, so nooo peanuts. Nuh-uh. Nein. Keine Erdnüsse. And a couple with other health issues so I've totally gotta take care of myself so I can watch after the kids and make sure they're okay.
I'm not gonna do the thing.
YAAAY SESSION TWO!!!!
CAMP CAMP CAMP IT UP
I'LL MAKE A MAAAAAN OUT OF YOOOUUUUU!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment