I'm making door decs. Again. I think I'll be finished tomorrow, at least the mentees. There's special ones I have planned for Esa, Mariah, Tabitha, and myself. :)
I needed four of their favorite fairytales, and Tabitha was on it! Within the hour, that number's been decreased by half. She's like "How can I be helpful. Give me a thing and I'll do it." Bless. We're gonna be such a great team when they actually get here.
sidenote: one of my mentees is my co-worker's (at blackrock) sister. The co-worker was Ariel in her highschool's production of Little Mermaid.
What is this child's favorite fairytale?
The Little Mermaid, if only for the music.
It made me aww. I'm not sure if her sister knows, and I really wanna show her the door dec, but that would give away the surprise. :P
I needed four of their favorite fairytales, and Tabitha was on it! Within the hour, that number's been decreased by half. She's like "How can I be helpful. Give me a thing and I'll do it." Bless. We're gonna be such a great team when they actually get here.
sidenote: one of my mentees is my co-worker's (at blackrock) sister. The co-worker was Ariel in her highschool's production of Little Mermaid.
What is this child's favorite fairytale?
The Little Mermaid, if only for the music.
It made me aww. I'm not sure if her sister knows, and I really wanna show her the door dec, but that would give away the surprise. :P


0 comments:
Post a Comment