Feeds RSS

Saturday, July 25, 2015

reason 128

My day consisted of sleep and door dec making. 
Three are almost finished, just need to add "From Grimm to Disney" on the ears. I hope Tabitha thinks they're okay. 

Silly Mariah asked me if she could have a door dec. She was already on the list! :P Of course I was going to make one for her, she's responsible for being such an awesome PM and inspiring me to be making these door decs in the first place. 

Also, my mom has been super helpful with all of the cutting out of things and stuff I'm not super great at. Ariel is really hard to cut out, by the way. Thankfully we only needed 3 so far. (five haven't told me their favorite fairy tale...)

This is probably gonna be a reason that carries on to tomorrow and maybe a few days after that. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment