Feeds RSS

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Happy Hell Week!

No, not for Camp. That's next week. 

For Hillary. 
She's a Group 4 Counselor who I've known forever. She's currently in The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas at a Rockville theatre. She has a twig mic and her costume is basically lingerie. She's rocking it. 
Every year she's usually doing show and camp at the same time for at least some if not all of camp. This year she's graduated college and is trying to find a job and whatnot, stress is real. 
Very real. 

And of course, your Little has one way to handle Hell Week. 
Naps and food. 
Since we can't take naps at camp (someone has to look after the children), I totally got her covered on the second one. Of course. 
It's what I do. 
Hillary and her Monster Cookies from Corner Bakery. 
I was feeling really crappy today, like the worst yet, and decided I needed a cookie. Of course, so did Hillary. So Maggie and I went across the street and bought ourselves each a cookie and gave one to Hillary, so she had two. 

She was so happy, we made her day! Seeing her happy made me happy, you know how that goes. 
So now she's on my blog. :) 
And tomorrow I'm getting her Starbucks.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment