Was super fun!
Went to Laura's house and then Downtown Frederick where we ate a ton of junk food haha it was super good. Then we saw Inside Out which I've literally wanted to see FOREVER. It was so good, and very emotional. No pun intended.
Then we went back home and did sparklers which I've never done before, and they were awesome. Then we made Apple pie because
America
and I also really love Momma Hawk's apple pie.
Then sleep (haha what is sleep we went to bed at like 1) and then church really early but it was fun going to church and seeing how different it is! They're a lot more chill than my church and much more inclusive. Yay!
All in all, a super good weekend.
Went to Laura's house and then Downtown Frederick where we ate a ton of junk food haha it was super good. Then we saw Inside Out which I've literally wanted to see FOREVER. It was so good, and very emotional. No pun intended.
Then we went back home and did sparklers which I've never done before, and they were awesome. Then we made Apple pie because
America
and I also really love Momma Hawk's apple pie.
Then sleep (haha what is sleep we went to bed at like 1) and then church really early but it was fun going to church and seeing how different it is! They're a lot more chill than my church and much more inclusive. Yay!
All in all, a super good weekend.


0 comments:
Post a Comment