This is a really simple reason.
Go with it.
Kara, a counselor for Group 3, has a sister who's coming to McDaniel. Said sister is also coincidentally in my FYS. As we're doing Magical Kingdom this session, we're talking about Disney things (also more people to rant to descendants about lol) and ofc my FYS came up.
Kara said that her sister has asked her what I'm like, since she works with me. Kara said the sweetest description of me ever omg it made me so happy. She called me hardworking (omg really? I am?) and enthusiastic and she said I was super into this course (where is the lie?) and she reassured her sister that she was gonna have a totally awesome time in her FYS. Then her sister asked why I go by Q at camp, and Kara explained that one haha.
(It's for similar reasons like this conversation that happened in Wendell:
Laura: M-unintelligible vowel-N-D-Y (she shouted something that could've been MINDY or MANDY)
Me: Did you want I or A?
Laura: I wanted I.
Me: Well, you got A.
So many M-names it's sometimes easier to go by my last initial, Q.)
So I'm super pumped that Kara thinks so highly of me and that her sister is excited for college! Also, since it was second thursday and also the last day we could leave the building during Lunch, I played Cookie Fairy again and got cookies for counselors and my cits. they were really happy about it. :)
Go with it.
Kara, a counselor for Group 3, has a sister who's coming to McDaniel. Said sister is also coincidentally in my FYS. As we're doing Magical Kingdom this session, we're talking about Disney things (also more people to rant to descendants about lol) and ofc my FYS came up.
Kara said that her sister has asked her what I'm like, since she works with me. Kara said the sweetest description of me ever omg it made me so happy. She called me hardworking (omg really? I am?) and enthusiastic and she said I was super into this course (where is the lie?) and she reassured her sister that she was gonna have a totally awesome time in her FYS. Then her sister asked why I go by Q at camp, and Kara explained that one haha.
(It's for similar reasons like this conversation that happened in Wendell:
Laura: M-unintelligible vowel-N-D-Y (she shouted something that could've been MINDY or MANDY)
Me: Did you want I or A?
Laura: I wanted I.
Me: Well, you got A.
So many M-names it's sometimes easier to go by my last initial, Q.)
So I'm super pumped that Kara thinks so highly of me and that her sister is excited for college! Also, since it was second thursday and also the last day we could leave the building during Lunch, I played Cookie Fairy again and got cookies for counselors and my cits. they were really happy about it. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment