Door Dec planning has begun!
I think I'm making them all, since we went and bought things and consistency and whatnot yes this good.
I'm nervous, I hope they like them! They're gonna be of mickey faces (which are silhouettes) and one ear is gonna say "From Grimm" in a style and the other ear is gonna say "To Disney" in disney lettering. The middle is gonna have their name, our names, and probably something related to their favorite fairytale or favorite color, to personalize it.
I'm making them for Esa, Mariah, and Tabitha too. Maybe I'll make myself one. Dunno yet. The campers were good today for the most part, they missed me when I came back which was nice.
Also the kids meal books at chik fil a are really sweet. They're about a mouse that lives in the library and makes friends and goes exploring. Each book is a different adventure. They're so fun and I love them.
I think I'm making them all, since we went and bought things and consistency and whatnot yes this good.
I'm nervous, I hope they like them! They're gonna be of mickey faces (which are silhouettes) and one ear is gonna say "From Grimm" in a style and the other ear is gonna say "To Disney" in disney lettering. The middle is gonna have their name, our names, and probably something related to their favorite fairytale or favorite color, to personalize it.
I'm making them for Esa, Mariah, and Tabitha too. Maybe I'll make myself one. Dunno yet. The campers were good today for the most part, they missed me when I came back which was nice.
Also the kids meal books at chik fil a are really sweet. They're about a mouse that lives in the library and makes friends and goes exploring. Each book is a different adventure. They're so fun and I love them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment