Feeds RSS

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Oh, God, I need this Job

^^ basically me in Marchish wondering if BlackRock was gonna hire me again. Try explaining the desperation to the kids that the cast feels in that song. They sorta got it. 

Camp went as well as it could have for today. We did a lot but it was frustrating at times. One of my campers has diabetes and let me know that she was feeling low and I was really happy that she let me know before bad things happened. That dance is super draining and I totally understand where she's coming from. I had to take care of myself after dance. 

Also Group 1 has declared war on Group 2, so the Group 2 CITs followed me West Side Story snapping at me. Then they're like DANCE BATTLE!! but their CIT Jake and I both can't dance, so we had a Leap Battle. I won! 
Maggie was thinking about taking leap photos everyday to measure my progress. I really have come a loong way with that, and I'm proud of myself. Ms. Sandra is too, I think. 

MAGIC KINGDOM
SESSION THREE
CINDERELLA
GRIMM VS DISNEY
DANCE BATTLE

let's go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment