Session 3!!!
Music: Stepsister's Lament from Cinderella is legit my angsty session 2 feels song. All the sass.
Art: Maggie and I lead class and the new teacher seems super cool.
Drama: Little worried about the kids with their roles but it'll be okay I think.
Dance: Yes Rocky Horror. Yes Dance Battle. Yes Mr. Billy.
Plus you said Quarantillos make good littles which totally made me all warm and fuzzy and loved. Your bow was a hit today btw, everyone loved it!
Music: Stepsister's Lament from Cinderella is legit my angsty session 2 feels song. All the sass.
Art: Maggie and I lead class and the new teacher seems super cool.
Drama: Little worried about the kids with their roles but it'll be okay I think.
Dance: Yes Rocky Horror. Yes Dance Battle. Yes Mr. Billy.
Plus you said Quarantillos make good littles which totally made me all warm and fuzzy and loved. Your bow was a hit today btw, everyone loved it!


0 comments:
Post a Comment