Feeds RSS

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Curtain GO.

YAAAAY SHOW!!!!

My mom came!! The kids loved knowing that she was here and that she knew all about them. "Did you tell your mom about me? Does she know who I am? My name?" Yes. Mommy knows all. 

They absolutely rocked it! We also did preshow jams to I'll make a man out of you, which is a HUGE SQUAD SONG. Then I went around the art room singing the McDaniel version... 

We got to pick our CITs which has never happened before and I think we're with some good ones. Sam is staying with us. Yay! 
Strike went super quick (I've trained myself to be in the "we stop at midnight" mentality and was really surprised when we were dismissed at 4:30) and then Coldstone. yay play!

Also scary thing happened but my boss and the men handled it and hopefully the people won't come back. yay guys! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment