Good news:
All fifteen of my mentees are now successfully registered for fall semester!
It was a lot of work and slightly stressful (considering I was in tech and all of them had questions omg)
but Tabitha and I did it! I am super thankful for her, cause without her we'd all be in shambles. I remember freaking about my own registration last year and how I'd be at camp in tech and I was worried I wouldn't get any good classes But I did, and a lot of them seem happy!
yaay duckling goofballs.
All fifteen of my mentees are now successfully registered for fall semester!
It was a lot of work and slightly stressful (considering I was in tech and all of them had questions omg)
but Tabitha and I did it! I am super thankful for her, cause without her we'd all be in shambles. I remember freaking about my own registration last year and how I'd be at camp in tech and I was worried I wouldn't get any good classes But I did, and a lot of them seem happy!
yaay duckling goofballs.


0 comments:
Post a Comment