Camp was wonderful today. Here we go:
- The kids were quiet
- We changed scenes quickly and efficiently
- I didn't have to move a Periactoid, which is apparently spelled Periaktoi, plural Periaktos. Thanks Google.
- Bless Grace and jake for offering to help/helping me out.
- The quick changes were good. One of my girls needs to chill. I'm quick changing for efficiency and so it's done, not because there's a rush.
- They know their dance because we drilled that Beef song into their heads.
- Bows went well!
We had a meeting and they're going to give us time in the morning to just go over scene changes over and over and it's built into the schedule and not a quick last minute thing.
Photo call! Fun times. Lots of stopping and starting and shifting. I'll warn the kids beforehand.
Also next session we have fifteen kids, I think. Super excited about this hurricane of campers. Bring it on and dear God don't let me pass out.
Also, title:
Each group bows, and we direct them to do so.
Group 1...2...3...and 4....AND SQUAD!! Then dance party!


0 comments:
Post a Comment