Mom and I went to the farmers market and we got crepes!
Mine was a smores crepe and I ate half and it was delicious. Mom's was a classic crepe and it was also very good.
It was 7/11 day so we got free slurpees.
I'm finished with the assignment draft for my last module! Thank God.
I'll upload it tomorrow and then freak out until thursday when it's submitted and done.
Thursday is also registration for the goofball mentees. Hopefully Ms. J will let me check my phone more often so I can help them if they need it. They'll also have Tabitha and Esa too. (sometimes I worry that with work I'm not doing enough to help out the mentees. I hope they're okay. I'll probably email them all with tips and such tomorrow as well.)
Mine was a smores crepe and I ate half and it was delicious. Mom's was a classic crepe and it was also very good.
It was 7/11 day so we got free slurpees.
I'm finished with the assignment draft for my last module! Thank God.
I'll upload it tomorrow and then freak out until thursday when it's submitted and done.
Thursday is also registration for the goofball mentees. Hopefully Ms. J will let me check my phone more often so I can help them if they need it. They'll also have Tabitha and Esa too. (sometimes I worry that with work I'm not doing enough to help out the mentees. I hope they're okay. I'll probably email them all with tips and such tomorrow as well.)


0 comments:
Post a Comment