"This time, facing away from the mirror! 5678!"
Camp was insane today.
Drama: Kids got their roles. Everyone was happy. They did a really good read through and were very energetic.
Art: Lots of painting and drawing. Not things I am super good at. I was perfectly content with handing out smocks and directing kids on where they need to be. I also sorted through a pouch pf stuff Ms. Marta brought from home. Lots of art things and even a rosary and ornament. Cute!
Music: Of course the song by an all-guy cast would be in my range. Of course. Alto swag. We sang "Give My Regards to Broadway". Maggie and I know that song from many many moons ago in choir. We started dancing around doing swings and kick lines and stuff. Mr. Al (music director) was super impressed with us and we might get to stage that song! So when the kids perform it, it'll be our movements they're doing. That's only happened once when Hillary staged "We're All in This Together" to match the HSM Dance.
Dance: We choreographed half the dance. basically everything before I Hope I Get It. The kids did super super well with it! And I messed up a bit every once and awhile but I was sure to ask Sam my CIT to go over it with me and explain it over and over so I could have it right. Then I took it home and made a copy and taught Mom and Dad the dance. They did pretty well too!!
I'm prepared to dance tomorrow! Bring it. Sam and I are in charge of warmup and cardio leads. We got this.
Oh and the Squad was asking me if I had any significant others and I told them about how How Do I Boy and I are doing that thing in August and they awww'd and flipped out it was really really cute and I was embarrassed hehe. Then Hillary was like "Q FINALLY HAS FRIDAY NIGHT PLANS!!!" but they might be on a saturday. Mmm no se, She was excited, very much so.
Although I'm not sure 100% how I feel about him, but this datething will be a good chance to find out I guess. He's a super sweet guy.
Camp was insane today.
Drama: Kids got their roles. Everyone was happy. They did a really good read through and were very energetic.
Art: Lots of painting and drawing. Not things I am super good at. I was perfectly content with handing out smocks and directing kids on where they need to be. I also sorted through a pouch pf stuff Ms. Marta brought from home. Lots of art things and even a rosary and ornament. Cute!
Music: Of course the song by an all-guy cast would be in my range. Of course. Alto swag. We sang "Give My Regards to Broadway". Maggie and I know that song from many many moons ago in choir. We started dancing around doing swings and kick lines and stuff. Mr. Al (music director) was super impressed with us and we might get to stage that song! So when the kids perform it, it'll be our movements they're doing. That's only happened once when Hillary staged "We're All in This Together" to match the HSM Dance.
Dance: We choreographed half the dance. basically everything before I Hope I Get It. The kids did super super well with it! And I messed up a bit every once and awhile but I was sure to ask Sam my CIT to go over it with me and explain it over and over so I could have it right. Then I took it home and made a copy and taught Mom and Dad the dance. They did pretty well too!!
I'm prepared to dance tomorrow! Bring it. Sam and I are in charge of warmup and cardio leads. We got this.
Oh and the Squad was asking me if I had any significant others and I told them about how How Do I Boy and I are doing that thing in August and they awww'd and flipped out it was really really cute and I was embarrassed hehe. Then Hillary was like "Q FINALLY HAS FRIDAY NIGHT PLANS!!!" but they might be on a saturday. Mmm no se, She was excited, very much so.
Although I'm not sure 100% how I feel about him, but this datething will be a good chance to find out I guess. He's a super sweet guy.


0 comments:
Post a Comment