Feeds RSS

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wendell

Tonight was opening night for Wendell
It went well, I think. From what I heard, anyway. 
The energy was soo much better and I loved seeing everyone pumped up. It was good. 

also btw your bible is supercute. It reminded me of this Bible stories for kids book we had when we were little (er). It was big and my mom let us pick out stories we wanted read to us. I was a fan of Joseph's coat. So many colors. Boy was big on Noah. The illustrations were really beautiful and the pages were lines with gold. 

Boy is sick with Mono and he sleeps a lot, poor thing. So my dad is bringing him home, which is good. He needs to be home and he needs to be hugged and loved on. Sometimes moms make things better in ways medicine can't. <3 

yaay Wendell! Published play yay! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment