I auditioned for the Children's Show today.
I think it went really well, but we'll see tomorrow.
I liked the show, it's cute.
I liked doodling things, even though I can't draw. Toni said it was cute. :)
And the Grimm lecture was fabulous. Esa gave Mariah a wonderful introduction, he's so funny.
And she gave a cool intro for the lecture dude.
We actually read an article by him in class, it was fun to see the guy we studied. I thought it was cool to see the comparisons he made from gone girl to fairytales.
I think it went really well, but we'll see tomorrow.
I liked the show, it's cute.
I liked doodling things, even though I can't draw. Toni said it was cute. :)
And the Grimm lecture was fabulous. Esa gave Mariah a wonderful introduction, he's so funny.
And she gave a cool intro for the lecture dude.
We actually read an article by him in class, it was fun to see the guy we studied. I thought it was cool to see the comparisons he made from gone girl to fairytales.


0 comments:
Post a Comment