Pretty much same as yesterday.
Mopping and raining and sweeping.
I learned how to mop. Mikaela said Figure 8 pattern and I'm like "this makes zero sense but okay". She meant like an infinity sign. Much more clear lol.
I have zero idea what is going on because I'm super fuzzy like all day and I took like three naps today and should be fine. I did the work and whatnot, I just feel like crap.
Fiix itttt ugh. I am doing everything perfectly well. I'm eating and sleeping and not caffienating heavily and I'm still not 100%.
Frustration ensues.
But the reason for today:
27...yes?
K cool.
The reason today is that Jofo let me go up to the meeting and see the sunlight, and most importantly, hug you.
The understage is just so...no.
Your hug meant a lot, thank you for letting me hug you. :)
Mopping and raining and sweeping.
I learned how to mop. Mikaela said Figure 8 pattern and I'm like "this makes zero sense but okay". She meant like an infinity sign. Much more clear lol.
I have zero idea what is going on because I'm super fuzzy like all day and I took like three naps today and should be fine. I did the work and whatnot, I just feel like crap.
Fiix itttt ugh. I am doing everything perfectly well. I'm eating and sleeping and not caffienating heavily and I'm still not 100%.
Frustration ensues.
But the reason for today:
27...yes?
K cool.
The reason today is that Jofo let me go up to the meeting and see the sunlight, and most importantly, hug you.
The understage is just so...no.
Your hug meant a lot, thank you for letting me hug you. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment