Feeds RSS

Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy Spring :)

Reason 28 is a buncha reasons
Ready? Go!


  • Laura and I got out of ASL really early. Bless Cecily. We saw Mariah laying on the grass and we just chilled for a bit and the sun was shining on me and it was warm and nice and great. 
  • I am really good at reading fingerspelling. yay.
  • OUTSIDE WAS GORGEOUS
  • During tech I was useful and I like doing things right. (I was initially confused but then got it. So yay. People wanted me there and I was helping. Feels good.)
  • Wendell went well tonight I think.
  • I remembered apple juice. Apple juice is bae. 
  • YOU CAME TO WENDELL! Yay  hugs. 
  • Milka chocolate courtesy of Seli. 

Big reason:
I get to take Elementary German 1 next fall!
  • My speaking will be better (because it is zero rn)
  • I will be slightly ahead because of previous things I've done
  • actual German with a real teacher and other people yaaay
  • languagees! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment