Feeds RSS

Monday, April 20, 2015

a note

I need to get this out.


 this is me thanking/apologizing to y'all for the inconvenience yesterday. My body will get itself together, and I absolutely hate not knowing what is up with it. I was taking care of myself and I've been eating well and sleeping and doing everything right and then the dizzy happened I don't understand it.  Cause then you guys worry and my family worries (they've already got boy to flip about) and I really hate when people worry about me, it's not worth fussing over. It's not. I'm fine. And the whole theatre knows. It's good that they care but I don't like it when they worry.
 I really need to get myself together. I know I shouldn't but I do feel guilty for doing that. I know I can't help it but it still sucks.  I know it's good that I got Laura to get you guys but still...inconvenience. Eww.  I feel terrible. I know it's scary terrifying and not fun at all and I'm really sorry. 
Sorry bout it. I owe you. 
I'm gonna treat that as a one time thing and it's not gonna happen again. I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing and try not to inconvenience y'all again this semester. 
I was so close 

0 comments:

Post a Comment