My mom came to visit me today. :)
She took me out to eat and we went to the Cup-their sandwiches are amazing, and I haven't yet found something I didn't like there.
We just hung out for a solid hour in between classes. It was nice.
And she also took home laundry :P So she will be back on Friday and I am happy.
This was my dad, my dog Winnie, and my mom one of the first nights without us. Empty nesters? Not so much.
Oh and Boy had his opening night part 1 today.
They gave their bigs their paddles (like our family trees, it had to have the family (like zebras, but his is symbolically represented with the MD flag) and the big and little's names on it) and I think his big liked it.
MIKEY GOT HIS LETTERS!!! He can't wear them until May 2nd (chapter initiation) but he has them. I am proud of him, and glad he found nice people who respect him.



0 comments:
Post a Comment