Reason 20:
Spaghetti is wonderful, I love it a lot. Laura and I had lunch at some italian place and they spoke italian and everything was delicious.
Also, Honors housing lottery finished, and Laura and I are living together in DMC! I'm notexactlysure where exactly the room is. I think It's 102E, which is Tower 1, second floor, E suite? honors housing is confusing. I'll find it. Because i move in so much earlier.
And she's cool with mentees sleeping over if they need a place to crash for whatever reason. (Mariah offered that to us too and it was helpful knowing it was an option.)
I dunno why Mariah is concerned about us living together, we haven't done anything destructive or bad that I can remember.... Oh well, it's official now!
Yay us!
Spaghetti is wonderful, I love it a lot. Laura and I had lunch at some italian place and they spoke italian and everything was delicious.
Also, Honors housing lottery finished, and Laura and I are living together in DMC! I'm notexactlysure where exactly the room is. I think It's 102E, which is Tower 1, second floor, E suite? honors housing is confusing. I'll find it. Because i move in so much earlier.
And she's cool with mentees sleeping over if they need a place to crash for whatever reason. (Mariah offered that to us too and it was helpful knowing it was an option.)
I dunno why Mariah is concerned about us living together, we haven't done anything destructive or bad that I can remember.... Oh well, it's official now!
Yay us!
This was us on Day 3 of college. We selfie hard.
This is gonna be great.



1 comments:
This picture is adorable. Congratulations, girls!
Post a Comment