32?
Yeah? 32.
Mariah played ukulele at lunch! I looove ukulele a lot. My dad has one, and it's really really cool. He would play it at the beach and it was so fun and really good I called him and told him that they have a club for that, ish, and he's like "If you wanna borrow it and be careful, you can."
Story bout it.
My grandpa got the ukulele when he was a teenagerish. Then he gave it to my dad, and then my dad let my Uncle Nick borrow it. He was little, and he wrecked it. My grandpa had it restored, and then gave it back to my dad.
This ukulele is like...30 years old. And get this. It's a Martin.
Martin guitars are the kind that professional musicians use, so this is quality.
I'm gonna learn an instrument! That isn't a recorder! And I can actually hold it and it's small and I'm not gonna break it I promise, dad.
I'm hella excited.
AND MY MOM IS COMING AND YOU GET TO MEET HER YAAY YAAY YAAY
Yeah? 32.
Mariah played ukulele at lunch! I looove ukulele a lot. My dad has one, and it's really really cool. He would play it at the beach and it was so fun and really good I called him and told him that they have a club for that, ish, and he's like "If you wanna borrow it and be careful, you can."
Story bout it.
My grandpa got the ukulele when he was a teenagerish. Then he gave it to my dad, and then my dad let my Uncle Nick borrow it. He was little, and he wrecked it. My grandpa had it restored, and then gave it back to my dad.
This ukulele is like...30 years old. And get this. It's a Martin.
Martin guitars are the kind that professional musicians use, so this is quality.
I'm gonna learn an instrument! That isn't a recorder! And I can actually hold it and it's small and I'm not gonna break it I promise, dad.
I'm hella excited.
AND MY MOM IS COMING AND YOU GET TO MEET HER YAAY YAAY YAAY


0 comments:
Post a Comment