Tremendous amounts of thank yous to a hella lotta people
Reason 34
Thank you to Brandi and Toni for maintenance day-ing with me. Sorting gels is hard.
Thank you to everyone for letting me nap.
Thanks to Sammy for the lovely letter. :)
Thanks to Boy for making me giggle.
As always, thanks to Laura for taking care of me even though she's got other things to deal with. Sorry I interrupted your pacing.
Big thank yous to Sammy and Mariah for taking care of me when the dizzy thing happened. It was the first time that's happened, and I was terrified. I dunno if you could tell but I was shaking.
Thank you to campo for understanding that the ER is not where I needed to be.
I dunno why that happened, and i'm super sorry that y'all missed the meeting.
I love you guys a lot.
Reason 34
Thank you to Brandi and Toni for maintenance day-ing with me. Sorting gels is hard.
Thank you to everyone for letting me nap.
Thanks to Sammy for the lovely letter. :)
Thanks to Boy for making me giggle.
As always, thanks to Laura for taking care of me even though she's got other things to deal with. Sorry I interrupted your pacing.
Big thank yous to Sammy and Mariah for taking care of me when the dizzy thing happened. It was the first time that's happened, and I was terrified. I dunno if you could tell but I was shaking.
Thank you to campo for understanding that the ER is not where I needed to be.
I dunno why that happened, and i'm super sorry that y'all missed the meeting.
I love you guys a lot.


0 comments:
Post a Comment