Feeds RSS

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

More small things

Reason 37: 
It's a bunch of tiny reasons. 


  • Earth Day! Boxed water! 
  • Afam notes from you are the best thing ever. Also Dr. Mary brought the terror head into class. It was cool. 
  • Intervarsity. I really needed that in my day today. I loved learning about the small extra steps we can take if we trust in God. After the craziness that has been going on this past week or so, it's good to have a reminder that someone's up there listening. 
  • Stephanie and Alex are friends again. Thank God. Their friendship is too good to throw away after one silly problem, I'm glad they fixed it out.
  • Boy, his roommate Bowman, and two other guys are living in Seagull Square next year, the housing he wanted! I am happy for him. 
  • They sang a song I knew the words to today in intervarsity! We actually sang it at senior mass, the one where we wear our college sweatshirts and say goodbye and all that stuff. Feels were hitting hard. Might've teared up a bit. Good memories though. 
  • Your friend Erik (yes? Erik?) seems cool. Yay new people. (Sidenote CNMC has super delicious cheesecakes that are tiny and like perfect for like if you just want cheesecake but not a ton. I miss that, they were good.)
  • Spending time with you is always a plus, cause you're awesome. 
  • KIKI'S DELIVERY SERVICE! So good. So beautiful. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment