Feeds RSS

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Wendell.

Today was the first day of tech weekend for Wendell.
It was not a good day.

I woke up from a nightmare which set me off balance ish a lotta the day. I also got a smidge fuzzy/dizzy after sweeping the stage, but I can handle myself and I am fine. Don't worry. 

I helped out where I could and did what they needed me to do, I was good.
The energy in the room was just so sad and lifeless. Maybe that's the play? 

 D (Laura and I sign the director's name as a D on the nose which is a sign for a euphemism for a male reproductive organ) didn't even know what to do. 
He was unprofessional, always changing cues with no real purpose, just cause they looked cool.
He talked to actors while they were in holds. About random things. 
No. Just No. 

It was baaaaad. But tomorrow is our 10/12 and I am not ready. 
I have told Joe that if he doesn't need me, that I am going up and hugging you around seven because this show has really messed with me. It is so random and confusing and I understand very little of it. 
I need a hug. I also need to get Monday's work done. 

Now for the happy thing, because that's how this works. 
It was really really pretty outside during breaks. 
Cristina is adorable and she made me smile.
Mindy, Mariah, Paul, Mikaela and I watched  Emperor's New Groove. It is a good movie, I needed the funny. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment