WICKED!
It was amazing. It was live. I loved every minute of it.
Everything was so spectacular I can't describe it. Alyssa Fox was amazing, as was our G(a)linda.
That show gave me a lotta future feels.
Can I do that for a living? Am I talented enough? Lord knows I love the stage, but is it a feasible career? English is a lot safer, and I'm content. But am I happy with it? I'm not so sure...
My parents would not be happy if I did theatre for a living.
I dunno, Sammy. Hopefully it'll all work out?
It was amazing. It was live. I loved every minute of it.
Everything was so spectacular I can't describe it. Alyssa Fox was amazing, as was our G(a)linda.
That show gave me a lotta future feels.
Can I do that for a living? Am I talented enough? Lord knows I love the stage, but is it a feasible career? English is a lot safer, and I'm content. But am I happy with it? I'm not so sure...
My parents would not be happy if I did theatre for a living.
I dunno, Sammy. Hopefully it'll all work out?


0 comments:
Post a Comment