I'm probably going to add to this later. Maybe.
Right now, the reason is that I was able to be helpful.
I ran and got Emily food at the pub after Wendell was over (cause she hadn't eaten since 1, poor thing) and the guy messed up the order. I nicely explained and he fixed it and gave me more chips for free, which made her happy.
Mikaela and Dionna are going to live together next year. That'll be THREE # EvilMickey living arrangements.
Me and Laura (DMC)
Hannah and Tabitha (German House)
Dionna and Mikaela (somewhere)
This makes me really happy that they're happy.
Right now, the reason is that I was able to be helpful.
I ran and got Emily food at the pub after Wendell was over (cause she hadn't eaten since 1, poor thing) and the guy messed up the order. I nicely explained and he fixed it and gave me more chips for free, which made her happy.
Mikaela and Dionna are going to live together next year. That'll be THREE # EvilMickey living arrangements.
Me and Laura (DMC)
Hannah and Tabitha (German House)
Dionna and Mikaela (somewhere)
This makes me really happy that they're happy.


0 comments:
Post a Comment