Feeds RSS

Monday, March 30, 2015

YOLN!!!

Imma let you in on a secret, okay? It's what that means^^^ ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
You
Only
Live
Nine

You're probably thinking "what even, Mandy?" but I will explain. 
Sophomore Year (the year of cheesecake and brain surgery) I was in pre-op and they gave me loopy drugs. So Boy says "yolo!" because I am completely Not With It. So I look him in the face and go "YOLN. It's YOLO for cats."

Why am I telling you this? Reason 18, that's why!

GUESS WHO'S COMING TO FORMAL?!?!
THAT ONE!! 
We say YOLN a lot. We don't usually tell people what it means, but you're pretty cool so you're allowed to know. (legit like ten people know) It's like twin language. (which is so real) But now you know what it means if we ever say it. 
I am so so beyond thrilled. 
YOU GET TO MEET HIM!! Oh, gosh. Important people meeting each other. 
Wow.

That just turned an incredibly bad day into a great one. 
I love both of you so much.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment