Feeds RSS

Monday, March 16, 2015

An Announcement!


STILL trying to finish this paper. It's not happening lol. 
Today was a better day than yesterday. The power was out for awhile, but now it's back again, which is good, hooray. 

The most awesome thing happened today, though. (And I'm not talking about the Laser Team trailer, although that is cool.) You ready, Sammy?

I Get To Be A Peer Mentor!!!
I get to mentor for  Esa's FYS! He messaged me asking if I was still on board and I'm like "Duh, of course!" So then he emails Dean V and she sends me back an application. BOOM! 



Even better, is that he wants two Peer Mentors, because it's like my FYS on steroids, so Tabitha is going to be mentoring with me! Tabitha is super smart and amazing, plus she takes German (and I think she's even majoring in it) so we'll be awesome together. Plus, we have the same birthday, which will confuse the mentees even more. :D 
I'm so excited and I can't wait. 
I really hope I don't screw up, I want to make sure they have a great first year! (Body, brain, keep yourself together. Let's not faint in front of them. Or have a breakdown. Okay? Cool. Love, Mandy)
Plus, I have to get them into Casey's house. Gotta carry on the tradition. I just hope I'm a fraction as great as Mariah. We really challenged her, sorry bout that. But yeah, I have no idea how she pulled it off. I had such a magical semester, and I really want to bring that to the incoming class. 
I hope I can. 
Reason 4: I get to be a Peer Mentor! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment