Today was an okay day.
I did the church thing, then started on my paper. Still working on that paper.
Got the ball rolling on Honors things.
And then I watched Castle in the Sky! That was beautiful, but I think Howl's Moving Castle is still the best.
My dad's on a Paleo diet. Basically, he's a caveman and can't eat anything they didn't have so no bread or dairy (or fun things). He's lost a lotta weight doing that and ManYoga. I'm proud of him :)
(now for the downer part of the day)
Anyway, he got a new scale, and we were messing with that because it's super high tech and faancy. So we all weighed ourselves, for the first time this year (cept dad). And I weigh a little more than I should, around five-ten pounds more. My mom actually commented on it, and she's teeny tiny, so it kinda hurt. A little. Mom's always been around 110 pounds except when she was swimming in highschool or pregnant. And she wants me to be around that number, and has set caps for how much I can weigh. She means well, but it messes with you sometimes. She doesn't want me to end up old and bitter like my Tutu. I'm working on it. I know I shouldn't worry and I'm wonderful the way I am, cause that's how God made me. And I know that you guys love me even if I was pentagon shaped and had four heads. But I still do. (a lot).
So I'm gonna try to build my confidence and self esteem up. Because honestly? It's really low. (like tartarus low) I tend to believe in other people easier than I believe in myself. And that's okay, I love making people happy. It makes me happy to see them happy, y'kno? I think I need to be happy and confident with myself. Baby steps.
Reason 3: Hannah sent me a virtual happy jar, because I left mine at college. And my dad is improving himself for his benefit first which is very admirable. Go Dad :)
I did the church thing, then started on my paper. Still working on that paper.
Got the ball rolling on Honors things.
And then I watched Castle in the Sky! That was beautiful, but I think Howl's Moving Castle is still the best.
My dad's on a Paleo diet. Basically, he's a caveman and can't eat anything they didn't have so no bread or dairy (or fun things). He's lost a lotta weight doing that and ManYoga. I'm proud of him :)
(now for the downer part of the day)
Anyway, he got a new scale, and we were messing with that because it's super high tech and faancy. So we all weighed ourselves, for the first time this year (cept dad). And I weigh a little more than I should, around five-ten pounds more. My mom actually commented on it, and she's teeny tiny, so it kinda hurt. A little. Mom's always been around 110 pounds except when she was swimming in highschool or pregnant. And she wants me to be around that number, and has set caps for how much I can weigh. She means well, but it messes with you sometimes. She doesn't want me to end up old and bitter like my Tutu. I'm working on it. I know I shouldn't worry and I'm wonderful the way I am, cause that's how God made me. And I know that you guys love me even if I was pentagon shaped and had four heads. But I still do. (a lot).
So I'm gonna try to build my confidence and self esteem up. Because honestly? It's really low. (like tartarus low) I tend to believe in other people easier than I believe in myself. And that's okay, I love making people happy. It makes me happy to see them happy, y'kno? I think I need to be happy and confident with myself. Baby steps.
Reason 3: Hannah sent me a virtual happy jar, because I left mine at college. And my dad is improving himself for his benefit first which is very admirable. Go Dad :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment