All the happiness today. Many many reasons to be happy.
I'm gonna bullet point a list.
I'm gonna bullet point a list.
- Alpha Psi Omega Reveal photos. Moises totally redeemed himself after that Rick Roll. tbh I already forgave him but yeah. they're magnificent.
- How can you not love this? My face is whack but it's because I'm so happy I don't care about anything else. Hair by Mable, Makeup by Laura, Euphoria by Sammy.
- I went to a craft store. There were many zebra things. And whatever they used for the fairy hair in Midsummer. So much flashbacks, so much joy. #fairysquad
- I went on duolingo and did some German and Spanish. i know a lot more Spanish than I thought, and totally didn't forget all the German I learned from last semester.
- I saw my friend Sarah and we went out to lunch. She wants to teach me Japanese. And she also wants to learn Polish. LANGUAGES!
- My parents voluntarily posed with Chico. My mom loves the Dazzle.
- THOSE BACKSTORIES in How To Earn your Stripes.
- Gelato! For me! Usually that is like the one thing my mom hoards, but no she bought me my own!
- Ooooh! Finally. The last thing. Boy and I twinned and learned the Greek Alphabet. He has to know it for his fraternity too, so he helped me a lot by showing me this video. (Some of the pronunciations are wrong, but I think I know the right ones and the story is really cute.)



0 comments:
Post a Comment