This is my blog, and I do what I want. That means making two posts if I want to. And I do. So there.
My friend brought this up.
She said that I "love fiercely".
What does that mean?
I guess it means that I'm protective. I look out for my friends. I support them.
If one of my friends is upset or sick or something I will do everything in my power that I can for them.
Likewise, if one of my friends is doing something they shouldn't, I will try to stop them. I rarely ever yell at people, because I hate upsetting them. It breaks my heart. I will do what I can to ensure their safety as well as our friendship, but safety comes first.
I will protect my friends. I will cheer them on. I will be there for them, I will help them. If they need to cry, or rant, or want to call me at three in the morning because they had a nightmare?
I will be there.
If they want to tell me how exciting their day was or about something completely random that made them smile?
I'll be there.
I'm here for you guys. Always. I hope you know how much you mean to me, and that I can't imagine my life without you. I may not look like it, but I will end anyone who dares hurt my friends. I will always be there if you need a hug.
I guess that's what it means to love fiercely.
My friend brought this up.
She said that I "love fiercely".
What does that mean?
I guess it means that I'm protective. I look out for my friends. I support them.
If one of my friends is upset or sick or something I will do everything in my power that I can for them.
Likewise, if one of my friends is doing something they shouldn't, I will try to stop them. I rarely ever yell at people, because I hate upsetting them. It breaks my heart. I will do what I can to ensure their safety as well as our friendship, but safety comes first.
I will protect my friends. I will cheer them on. I will be there for them, I will help them. If they need to cry, or rant, or want to call me at three in the morning because they had a nightmare?
I will be there.
If they want to tell me how exciting their day was or about something completely random that made them smile?
I'll be there.
I'm here for you guys. Always. I hope you know how much you mean to me, and that I can't imagine my life without you. I may not look like it, but I will end anyone who dares hurt my friends. I will always be there if you need a hug.
I guess that's what it means to love fiercely.


0 comments:
Post a Comment