Feeds RSS

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Changes!

I'm a Global Fellow!!
So are Tabitha, Hannah, Laura, and Mariah (ofc).
Dr. Esa and Dr. Mary met my dad!! I hope he didn't say anything too embarrassing. He's a dad. They tend to do that sometimes.

My dad also plugged in the Tradition Mae started of going to Casey's house with the mentees. So i talked to Mrs. Dr. Casey about that, and got that in the works. Progress!! I've gotta shoot them an email.

And then I got back to the dorm with my dad. He gave me a few things I needed from home (like my coat), and we chatted for a bit.

We also talked about the Dr. Mary Paper. Which I might have to completely start fresh. Because it's that bad.  I'm still really upset about it. And I actually did cry. (It felt kind of good, but it's the second day back. So I kind of feel like a chump for letting it go) 

I'm a Global Fellow! And tomorrow we're going to Intervarsity! I'm excited for that. And hopefully on Thursday I get to meet Mae!


Today's Disney Quote:

"If you can dream it, you can do it."-Walt Disney

Also, this was stuck in my head all day. I think you know it? ;) It's so so great. Feels, man. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment