Feeds RSS

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

All the Feels

Today was interesting.
I saw Grave of the Fireflies. It was wonderful. It also tore my soul apart. But it is a story that absolutely needs to be told, even today. I'm glad I saw it. 
I'm sad that this is still an issue, and that people still haven't learned from the past. 
There are still people whose families are torn apart by war. 
I really don't think they're ever gonna fully learn. They might think about it for awhile, but then they will forget about it. I think this movie is gonna stick in my head for a long long time. 
War makes people grow up and die very fast. 

I also did taxes, which was really intimidating, and I stopped so I wouldn't screw anything up. 
And I finished my paper!! Finally! (Well, that is, until I get my dad to look over it...)
I got yelled at for being a lazy bum today, which hurt. I guess I could be spending more time on my homework, but it is break, after all. I have been working a little each day, and the work is going to get done. Just on my own time. Which is fine! It just makes me irritated that they can't see it. I'll get told to do work and then asked to do three other things. Please pick one. at. a. time. 

I'm fine though. I can do this, it's just break work. Breathe. Breathe. I'm just complaining. No biggie. I should probably stop complaining, it's not worth the energy. Be positive. 

Reason 5: Today was also St. Patrick's Day. I'm a large part Irish so we went a little overboard, hehe. My mom cooked the corned beef and potatoes, as well as soda bread. And she bought this Irish butter and it was really really good. I liked it a lot. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment