Feeds RSS

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

the good and the bad

I did a lot of things today.
I did a lot of things wrong today.
A lot.

I disappointed Elizabeth (and also myself) today. I should've known my lines, but I didn't. But Other Laura and I worked on the scene today after choir. So yaay redemption.

I also totally haven't been honest with myself this last week, because it's been crazy busy and hella stressful. But i'm getting better at it. I also had a crappy self-esteem day. But it's whatever.

I've also been clumsier than usual. There is a laceration that has finally stopped exsanguinating, thank god.

Reason 19:
I have a job. I get to work back at my camp with the cute humans. I love them a lot, even though my faves are leaving. But BlackRock is family.
I can't wait to expose the littleuns to the magic of theatre.
Elizabeth announced the play!
yaay play. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment