Feeds RSS

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Learning curve and ZEBRAS!!

Note to self: Don't bring food anyway if people have already said they don't want it. They will get mad and yell at you. It might hurt your feelings.  Even if they need to eat, you just gotta let it go. Some battles aren't worth it. I learned that the very hard way today.  Way to fly under the radar, kook. Do not upset yastreb. Not worth it. Remember it next week. 

My lit methods paper needs work, as does the portfolio. Bless Pregis for moving the deadlines. She's amazing. Acting didn't go well. Well, I don't really know. We only rehearsed our scene once in class. And it's due Tuesday. I'm slightly frightened for us. Ah, well. I just wish I didn't have the test on Monday in afam. Either way, I'll try to study my hardest so I can get a C.  Also the play Independence hits me right in the feels. Not what I needed tonight Elizabeth, but I'll deal. 

Reason 14! 
MAE! MY GRANDBIG! I finally got to meet her, even though we didn't really talk much. And surprising Joshy was the best, He was so happy. :) She seems really nice. And that picture of all of us is so great. I can't wait for Sunday. WE CAN WEAR LETTERS AFTER! The ones y'all wear are so cute omg. I. Want. Them. 

I'm really happy with the family tree. Especially because it's something that you can keep, and I know you couldn't really do that with my letter. My bad. But this will make up for it, hopefully. I dunno, I'm not super great at crafts. 

Oh, and i got surprises for people and i'm excited about that, Very. I think they will enjoy them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment