That's Today's reason. number seventeen(?).
It hasn't happened yet.
But I am so unbelievably excited for you.
Why, you ask? You are supposedd to e excited for me, you say?
THE TREE OF WONDERS AND SO MANY ZEBRAS
Girl, you have no idea. It depends. I've told people so many things, I don't know which is true anymore.
I am really really happy with it. In all its parts. (Because there are many. You can keep ALL. OF. THEM. None of it is edible-well, eating it is frowned upon.)
Legit though you ARE the best big and stage momma ever. And I know you love me, which is indescribable. And you even aww at my Boy, even though you haven't met him yet. (legit he is THE most important thing to me. He knows. And I to him.)And no matter what happens, I know you have my back, and I have yours.
You are lovely. I'm so glad you're here.
AND ONE MORE HOUR UNTIL OPENING NIGHT!!
more details to follow afterwards, but I wanted to get this up.
Okay.
Now that it's happened. I can talk about it!
First off, possibly bad pictures of your two twees.
It hasn't happened yet.
But I am so unbelievably excited for you.
Why, you ask? You are supposedd to e excited for me, you say?
THE TREE OF WONDERS AND SO MANY ZEBRAS
Girl, you have no idea. It depends. I've told people so many things, I don't know which is true anymore.
I am really really happy with it. In all its parts. (Because there are many. You can keep ALL. OF. THEM. None of it is edible-well, eating it is frowned upon.)
Legit though you ARE the best big and stage momma ever. And I know you love me, which is indescribable. And you even aww at my Boy, even though you haven't met him yet. (legit he is THE most important thing to me. He knows. And I to him.)And no matter what happens, I know you have my back, and I have yours.
You are lovely. I'm so glad you're here.
AND ONE MORE HOUR UNTIL OPENING NIGHT!!
more details to follow afterwards, but I wanted to get this up.
Okay.
Now that it's happened. I can talk about it!
First off, possibly bad pictures of your two twees.
The full tree with lights and bows and prettyness.
The Mini tree (and Chico photobomb coupled with a subtle guardian angel and disney references).
You get a story now.
Once upon a time, it was Spring Break. I decided to build a family tree. So fast track to AC Moore with all the midsummer hair and zebra things. Yup. You knew about this. ;)
So cart full of things, because I need to make it as good-if not better-than the letter. Plus non-edible, something you can keep. That was important to me. :) So treebuilding ensues. I am not a botanist, this is not a real tree. And then colors.
My line (you and me) are blue because I know you have a thing for blue roses and it' also my favorite color so yup. Perf. (Is blue your favorite color? Please correct me if I am wrong lol)
Brandi and Joshy's line is purple because purple looked cute with the blue. Also, I think Brandi likes that color.
Mindy is pink and Paul is red because they matched really well and reminded me of candy canes.
On their side, everyone from Mariah upwards is both colors, because they are twins. Same for everyone on our line from Mae upwards.
Back to the story. So I'm hot gluing and zebraing and building a tree. I wonder, "How far do I have to go?" So I text you (obvs, you also knew this.) and you reply "All the way up, my dear!" Obviously, I did not have enough branches for this. It's a tiny tree. (but all the families are on it.) So I regroup. I email Brady (my great grandbig, also bae.) he gives me the entire tree cut off at Mae, but I know what comes next, the important ones. :P So I come up with the idea for a poster (yes, it's alll connecting now. See?) But I don't want there to be this awesome tree and just a poster with names written on it. It has to be on level. So taadaaa! Poster lights! Bows! More intersecting colors! (Melissa Farrell has all of them. All Hail.)
The End.
Opening Night in itself was glorious. No spoilers. But I absolutely loved every minute of it, even in the cold. AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT MY SHIRT??
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THAT SHIRT. (conceal don't feel)
I did not wear my letters today, because I was only going to be around people for dinner. In order to show my stripes, I'm wearing them tomorrow! I am so proud to be a zebra. Thank you so very much. I am so glad you love everything I did!
ALPHA!!! PSI!!! OMEGA!!! WE'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!!!
WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment