i warned you. Sometimes these posts aint pretty. And I know that its supposed to be about documenting the good times, but I think its important to show the bad times and that you can get through them
It's late and i'm tired and this might not make sense and I'm probably gonna delete this in the morning but whatever.
I really need to just stop caring what people think.
I'm superduper done with worrying how my actions came across all. the. time. I screw up. A lot.
If people have a problem, they should tell me. Because caring so much about everysinglelittledetail is so exhausting. I am tired of caring too much. It's a huge weight and I can't carry it.
I just need to not over analyze things so much that i can't even remember what it looks like zoomed out.
I also just really need to cry.but I can't. because i'm so stressed out and I just need everything to work out really badly this next week.
why am I even writing this I should be doing homework
ugh.
(EDIT: I have slept and I feel slightly better about it. I was very much done last night. Sorry. I'm not sure if I should delete this or not.)
It's late and i'm tired and this might not make sense and I'm probably gonna delete this in the morning but whatever.
I really need to just stop caring what people think.
I'm superduper done with worrying how my actions came across all. the. time. I screw up. A lot.
If people have a problem, they should tell me. Because caring so much about everysinglelittledetail is so exhausting. I am tired of caring too much. It's a huge weight and I can't carry it.
I just need to not over analyze things so much that i can't even remember what it looks like zoomed out.
I also just really need to cry.but I can't. because i'm so stressed out and I just need everything to work out really badly this next week.
why am I even writing this I should be doing homework
ugh.
(EDIT: I have slept and I feel slightly better about it. I was very much done last night. Sorry. I'm not sure if I should delete this or not.)


0 comments:
Post a Comment