Feeds RSS

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Home

Reason 9: I am home. 

I have missed everyone so so much. It's so good to be back. I saw everyone in the Dazzle today (except Joshy, I will see him soon though.) And I missed so many people. I love them all so so much. My love for McDaniel people is infinte. You saw how much we hugged at the meeting today, yes? 

Afterwards, Brandi and I pubbed, and she gave me her Zebra pj bottoms that were too big for me. They fit and are so comfy and they're rainbow and I love them very much. She is wonderful.

Tomorrow starts classes. I'm not ready. Also the course catalog came out, and I really want to get my life together for that. SO MANY COOL THINGS OH MY GOSH. 

I missed you billions, by the way. I'm so glad to be home. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment