Feeds RSS

Friday, March 20, 2015

Reason 8

A bunch of little things that made today a lazy good day

  • Slept in really late
  • Went to the mall to buy cute clothes
    • Now, this was actually really kind of hard. I hate malls and clothes shopping for many reasons
      • So. Much. Walking. 
      • Trying on clothes over and over again because the size is wrong and stores are weird.
      • Picking up a thing thinking it would look awesome but when you try it on it looks weird and things are just ugh and you're bummed. 
      • Bad for the self-confidence. Just no.
    • But I did it and I now have all of my outfits through Wicked (I think) planned out. 
  • Got some really cute Disney things from Hot Topic (not sure if I ordered that sweatshirt at 1 am or not...)
  • Taxes! Adulting! Refunds! (except they come later. I thought they were instant. Nope.) Well, apparently I filed them wrong, because I forgot my pin. But now it's fixed!  Yay!
  • Boy made a really awesome paddle for Burns, his Big. He's really proud of it, and I'm proud of him too. It's not completely finished yet but it's really intricate and neat. Burns will be proud of him, I hope. 
Legit I love my little brother so much, he's my favorite person (Sorry, but he told his fraternity that if he was going to be a twin that I come first. How cute is that? (Don't worry, the Dazzle and FYS Ohana are tied for second)). No one else cares for me unconditionally like him haha. No one else gets veto power over my significant others. And no matter how bad he screws up, I'll love him anyway. Silly kook. I really hope you get to meet him someday. I think he loves the Zebras almost as much as i do. He's always making sure I keep track of Chico. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment