Hiya, lovely people.
I'm Mandy.
This is my blog.
There's this pretty cool person, Sammy, who told me I should make a blog. She is my Big in Alpha Psi Omega, a theatre fraternity (I'm a frat girl hehe) and she is absolutely amazing. I admire her greatly. She is super nice,and talented, always there when I need her. She has such incredible faith, too. (legit like how? I want that relationship. I want to be that sure of myself and my beliefs.) And she's gorgeous.
Anywhoo, she has a blog of reasons to be happy, where she posts a happy highlight of her day, and it helps. She's over 600 reasons now. That's a lotta happiness right there.
I know that some days, it's going to be really really hard to find a happy thing. But I'll find it. I know I will.
Like today.
It's spring break. My brother is finally coming home, and I haven't seen him since the end of January when we went back to college.
I should be super excited, an entire week off of school. I get to see my friends and family and just chill. But instead I'm panicking over all the work I have to get done. I mean, generally, I'm a very happy person, but sometimes I get in these modes where I panic and am so stressed and really want to cry. And that's not my normal mode, so I think to myself "What's going on and what can you do to fix it?" So I step back and evaluate and try to calm myself down.(and not cry)
And eventually I'm good again, after awhile.
But I'm not a fan of those bad times.
So this blog is to remind myself that I have reasons to smile.
I'm gonna be honest with you:
It might contain rants.
I might cry.
But I know that at the end of the day there's always a reason to be happy.
Reason 1: I have people who care about me and love me. My family, friends, FYS Ohana, The Dazzle, and many others. Woop Woop.
I'm Mandy.
This is my blog.
There's this pretty cool person, Sammy, who told me I should make a blog. She is my Big in Alpha Psi Omega, a theatre fraternity (I'm a frat girl hehe) and she is absolutely amazing. I admire her greatly. She is super nice,and talented, always there when I need her. She has such incredible faith, too. (legit like how? I want that relationship. I want to be that sure of myself and my beliefs.) And she's gorgeous.
Anywhoo, she has a blog of reasons to be happy, where she posts a happy highlight of her day, and it helps. She's over 600 reasons now. That's a lotta happiness right there.
I know that some days, it's going to be really really hard to find a happy thing. But I'll find it. I know I will.
Like today.
It's spring break. My brother is finally coming home, and I haven't seen him since the end of January when we went back to college.
I should be super excited, an entire week off of school. I get to see my friends and family and just chill. But instead I'm panicking over all the work I have to get done. I mean, generally, I'm a very happy person, but sometimes I get in these modes where I panic and am so stressed and really want to cry. And that's not my normal mode, so I think to myself "What's going on and what can you do to fix it?" So I step back and evaluate and try to calm myself down.
And eventually I'm good again, after awhile.
But I'm not a fan of those bad times.
So this blog is to remind myself that I have reasons to smile.
I'm gonna be honest with you:
It might contain rants.
I might cry.
But I know that at the end of the day there's always a reason to be happy.
Reason 1: I have people who care about me and love me. My family, friends, FYS Ohana, The Dazzle, and many others. Woop Woop.



0 comments:
Post a Comment