ACTING
SCENE
FINALS
WITH THE FABULOUS WILL GILES WHO IS BAE
WE CRUSHED IT!
Warmups went fine because it is warmups
we teched well for true west and they teched well for us.
Will and I didn't drop any noticable lines or anything.
At the end of the scene we both took a bow and then we hugged it out. We both felt really good about how it went and we were so proud of ourselves.
It made me remember why I loved theatre again.
I wish I was talented enough to do this for a living, but alas.
Perhaps a minor. I am addicted to theatre, Sammy. It is something I have to work at constantly but at the end of the day despite complaining, I love it so much.
I think I might want to make a career of it. But how?
Plus financial stability is a thing, friends. It bugs me that I know the theatre world is so competetive but I know I'd probably not get very far, but I know improvement comes with time...
Can I actually do that?
Make a career of Theatre?
This happens to me a lot. I keep thinking about a career in theatre. Again and again, I drift back here. I need someone to honestly straight up tell me if I'm just pipe dreaming again.
Am I good enough??
SCENE
FINALS
WITH THE FABULOUS WILL GILES WHO IS BAE
WE CRUSHED IT!
Warmups went fine because it is warmups
we teched well for true west and they teched well for us.
Will and I didn't drop any noticable lines or anything.
At the end of the scene we both took a bow and then we hugged it out. We both felt really good about how it went and we were so proud of ourselves.
It made me remember why I loved theatre again.
I wish I was talented enough to do this for a living, but alas.
Perhaps a minor. I am addicted to theatre, Sammy. It is something I have to work at constantly but at the end of the day despite complaining, I love it so much.
I think I might want to make a career of it. But how?
Plus financial stability is a thing, friends. It bugs me that I know the theatre world is so competetive but I know I'd probably not get very far, but I know improvement comes with time...
Can I actually do that?
Make a career of Theatre?
This happens to me a lot. I keep thinking about a career in theatre. Again and again, I drift back here. I need someone to honestly straight up tell me if I'm just pipe dreaming again.
Am I good enough??


0 comments:
Post a Comment