Afam final is tomorrow at 8:30 am.
I am so so done with this class and all of the stress it brought me/still brings me.
I have thought of dropping it a lot of times, but didn't want to disappoint Dr.Mary. Jumping from English 1101 to a 2000 level course this intense is not something I would recommend.
Nah, bruh.
Jess and I reviewed a bit, and some things were made clearer, but I still don't feel super prepared for it. On the other hand, I have studied, and there is so much to cover it isn't really fair to myself to keep worrying about it over and over again.
Meee, but without the swearing.
I am so so done with this class and all of the stress it brought me/still brings me.
I have thought of dropping it a lot of times, but didn't want to disappoint Dr.Mary. Jumping from English 1101 to a 2000 level course this intense is not something I would recommend.
Nah, bruh.
Jess and I reviewed a bit, and some things were made clearer, but I still don't feel super prepared for it. On the other hand, I have studied, and there is so much to cover it isn't really fair to myself to keep worrying about it over and over again.
Meee, but without the swearing.
Honestly, I do care. I really don't want to disappoint people. But I am so done and this class isn't worth crying over.
I need a 53% to get an 80 overall, according to rogerhub. My past two tests have been 67%s. I think I can do this? Maybe.
Also meee. Thanks for this one, Jess.
8:30 is too effing early for a final, especially if this class regularly meets at 11:30. I guarantee you that the whole class won't show up.
I just want it to be tomorrow at 12 so I can be at Laura's with my ice cream and pie (that tbh I probs wont eat because stress still) but yeah it will be over and I won't ever have to think about it again.
Hopefully I won't have any nightmares tonight, super not in the mood for that.
Tomorrow is gonna be bad. Sorry for whining, My happy thing is that Jess helped me review, and I haven't completely lost my sanity (or my consciousness) yet (although it's been close). I also didn't watch Ghibli, but i did watch Ouran. The first episode. It was sooo cute omg. Yas that.


0 comments:
Post a Comment