Reason #47
Field day was fun. I didn't do any sportsing, but there were bubbles and those were great. Jen was a bubble goddess. And you looked so pretty with the bubbles. It was beautiful out, too! We would still crush them in the newlywed game, we should do that one day for the lolz.I wonder how good Boy and Burns would be....
I also got some work done, which is wonderful.
Hooray for fresh fruit all day!!
Field day was fun. I didn't do any sportsing, but there were bubbles and those were great. Jen was a bubble goddess. And you looked so pretty with the bubbles. It was beautiful out, too! We would still crush them in the newlywed game, we should do that one day for the lolz.
I also got some work done, which is wonderful.
Hooray for fresh fruit all day!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment