PONYO LOVES SOSUKE
oh my gosh I absolutely love this movie. Very much. It's so cute and loving and the cast omg yaas they're great.
It even outranks spirited away/my neighbors the yamadas, and that takes a lot.
Keep in mind that final ratings are when I've seen everything. It's unfair to have a favorite without knowing everything that's out there!!
And a very happy birthday to Cristina! I hope she had a wonderful birthday, the pictures certainly looked like she did.
Also, I got called 'a fountain of love' today. That makes me incredibly happy that people see me that way. I am absolutely honored.
oh my gosh I absolutely love this movie. Very much. It's so cute and loving and the cast omg yaas they're great.
It even outranks spirited away/my neighbors the yamadas, and that takes a lot.
Keep in mind that final ratings are when I've seen everything. It's unfair to have a favorite without knowing everything that's out there!!
And a very happy birthday to Cristina! I hope she had a wonderful birthday, the pictures certainly looked like she did.
Also, I got called 'a fountain of love' today. That makes me incredibly happy that people see me that way. I am absolutely honored.


0 comments:
Post a Comment