I just got to bum around and chill out today.
Watched Brave
tumbled for hours
read a little. actual real books
fangirled about getting mentees
waited for everyone to get home safe.
i am happy that everyone is with their families, and I will see them all soon. And Sunday is my cousin Matt's graduation party. He's almost 19, I think. yes? Or he is recently 19. He is autistic and he is the sweetest boy you'll ever know. He was even Prom King!! I am really happy that he's graduating and gets to have that milestone. Yaay Matt!
Watched Brave
tumbled for hours
read a little. actual real books
fangirled about getting mentees
waited for everyone to get home safe.
i am happy that everyone is with their families, and I will see them all soon. And Sunday is my cousin Matt's graduation party. He's almost 19, I think. yes? Or he is recently 19. He is autistic and he is the sweetest boy you'll ever know. He was even Prom King!! I am really happy that he's graduating and gets to have that milestone. Yaay Matt!


0 comments:
Post a Comment