Reason 48
My first Alpha Psi Omega elections were today.
It went well. People got a bit repetitive but that was shut down quickly.
All in all, I'm excited for what the new year will bring on.
ZEBRA TAKEOVER!
Joshy as President
Mariah as VP
Sammy as Stage Mom (with Laura and Joe's Jen)
Brandi as Academic head.
That's 4/7 of the Dazzle represented. (Leaving out me, Mindy, and Paul)
I personally wanted time to adjust from being one of the pnms to being part of the actualmitglieder wow german. MEMBERS.
There are no Stage Parents set up to carry on the position, and that is something I really wanna do next year, so I hope you don't mind me asking you tons of questions (and possibly seeing how it all works) so I can confidently tell the people I'm prepared next year!
Also I really have been having crappy self esteem lately, and I think this picture of Laura and I is cute, so it's going up on here.
My first Alpha Psi Omega elections were today.
It went well. People got a bit repetitive but that was shut down quickly.
All in all, I'm excited for what the new year will bring on.
ZEBRA TAKEOVER!
Joshy as President
Mariah as VP
Sammy as Stage Mom (with Laura and Joe's Jen)
Brandi as Academic head.
That's 4/7 of the Dazzle represented. (Leaving out me, Mindy, and Paul)
I personally wanted time to adjust from being one of the pnms to being part of the actual
There are no Stage Parents set up to carry on the position, and that is something I really wanna do next year, so I hope you don't mind me asking you tons of questions (and possibly seeing how it all works) so I can confidently tell the people I'm prepared next year!
Also I really have been having crappy self esteem lately, and I think this picture of Laura and I is cute, so it's going up on here.



0 comments:
Post a Comment