HAPPY MENTOR'S DAY!!
We gave Mariah her presents and she loved them. I am so so happy that they made her smile.
And then ofc you got your fudge and flowers, because they day after Mother's day is now Big's Day. It's a thing. Says me.
My cousins got a puppy, a black lab, a girl. They've been wanting one forever and I'm really glad they finally have one. :D
ALSO. Cristina. So so cute. Adorable. Looove her!!!
We gave Mariah her presents and she loved them. I am so so happy that they made her smile.
And then ofc you got your fudge and flowers, because they day after Mother's day is now Big's Day. It's a thing. Says me.
My cousins got a puppy, a black lab, a girl. They've been wanting one forever and I'm really glad they finally have one. :D
ALSO. Cristina. So so cute. Adorable. Looove her!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment